Sunday, February 6, 2011

Re-discovered a strange UFO book in my collection...

I got this book several years ago; I read it and thought it very peculiar. It's "UFOs Are With Us Take My Word" by Leo Dworshak. It's an unusual story of a man's childhood contact with human-like UFO entities who gradually invite the boy into their craft and take the time to discuss all sorts of topics, including a distinctly Republican warning about future over-taxation. Like most contactee stories, it seems credible and logical on the surface, despite its improbable premise. Still, I can't imagine why a "retired salesperson" who is "married and has four children" (a veritable salt-of-the-earth type) would fabricate such a story. Like other contactee tales, it's impossible to verify, yet I can't find any reason to disbelieve it. I wonder if anyone chancing upon this blog might have any info on this story...

No comments:

Post a Comment