10. Funstyle. I was about to spring for the digital copy, but I discovered yesterday that it's being issued as a double CD with some Girlysounds demos for a not-bad price.
9. Her demos and rough outtakes are superior to the final studio product.
8. Her live shows are on par with, if not superior to, her studio work. The true test of a musician is how good he/she is. live.
7. She dissed Capitol records.
6. She embarrassed some Jehovah's Witnesses in 1996 who came to the door while I was playing "Chopsticks" on the stereo.
5. She is a fan of Soviet art and once declared herself a "Russian girl."
4. That photo-shoot she did in the desert.
3. David Byrne gave her a good intro on "Sessions at West 54th."
2. Yeah, she made some sucky commercial albums, but you gotta admit that, by commercial standards, they weren't bad.
1. She made her sucky commercial albums in the suckiest decade of all, the '00s.